Tuesday 6 October 2009

Weakly

It's not a spelling mistake, but it does kind of sum up how often I've been blogging lately.
But just when my enthusiasm is waning, an award comes my way.
According to the excellent World From My Window blog, I have received something called a Zombie Chicken, which is nice.
I have no idea where I go to receive this award or what it entails, but it has perked me right up and no mistake guv'nor.
Tomorrow, if I can get online before midnight, I will write something. Really I will....

1 comment:

  1. You need to go to the blog and cut and paste the image and put it on to yours. And then you need to follow the instructions contained in the blog posting about the Zombie Chicken award. It's a bit like a chain letter really, but more irritating (and flattering). x

    ReplyDelete